1. Deliver a wow experience to all my clients
2. Help and be a positive force in the world
3. Inspire people to travel more
4. Respect and teach respect through understanding more of the people of the world
5. Create fun and a little weirdness
6. Be open and honest
7. Be adventurous, creative and open-minded
8. Give the best I can
9. Live life the way I love every day
10. Be a listener
ABOUT HEIDI LINEHAN
I’m a tourism and lifestyle photographer, writer and teacher. I work with the tourism industry and also teach others photography through workshops and my online Better Pics for Business eCourse. In my heidi who travels blog, I inspire people in all things photography, travel, and life.
Now, let's get personal.
- I love travelling and exploring new places. I like to plan my next trip while still on a trip.
- I have an ongoing love affair with the ocean. I love to surf.
- I (attempt) to meditate and do yoga.
- I love latin dance too. I take salsa and bachata classes.
- Double shot macchiato please. Or, double shot coconut milk latte. But it has to be strong.
- I’m not much of a morning person, but love the photos I can get when I do get up.
- I love raw, whole, ‘hippy' foods.
- Hiking is great for my body and mind.
- I am not good in the kitchen.
- I’ve lived in four countries on three continents.
- Did I mention I also really love adventure and exploring new places?
I have 17 years experience in taking photos of all kinds. I have worked with News Limited, Melbourne Commonwealth Games, various magazines, hotel chains, boutique hotels, tour operators and government. I also have written travel articles for magazines.
In 2008 I was awarded my Associateship at the Australian Institute of Professional Photography. I've given workshops to food and tourism operators, helping them take better photos with their iPhones and cameras. I have also created my eCourse Better Pics for Business to help people learn online.
Now, I am living my dream, but it wasn’t always this way. I worked hard and never gave up. Above all, I have passion.
Also check me out at www.Photographers.com.au