I am a location photographer. The world is my studio. I work within the tourism, editorial and corporate worlds.
In my heidi who travels blog, I inspire people in all things photography, travel, and life.
NOW, LET’S GET PERSONAL
- I love travelling and exploring new places. I like to plan my next trip while still away. I probably already have 2 or 3 trips planned.
- I have an ongoing love affair with the ocean. I love to surf.
- I love latin dance too.
- I love raw, whole, ‘hippy' foods.
- I am not good in the kitchen.
- I’ve lived in four countries on three continents.
- Did I mention I also really love adventure and exploring new places?
I have 17 years experience in taking photos of all kinds. I have worked with News Limited, Melbourne Commonwealth Games, various magazines, hotel chains, boutique hotels, tour operators and government. I also have written travel articles for magazines.
In 2008 I was awarded my Associateship at the Australian Institute of Professional Photography. I've given workshops to food and tourism operators, helping them take better photos with their iPhones and cameras. I have also created my eCourse Better Pics for Business to help people learn online.
I am living my dream. I live with passion.
1. Be a positive force in the world
2. Inspire people to travel more
3. Create fun and a little weirdness
4. Be adventurous, creative and open-minded
5. Be a good listener