Kangaroo Island. It's one destination why overseas visitors come to South Australia. But how many South Aussie's have been? I've been quite a few times now, but only once for a holiday. It's truly a beautiful place and has so much to do. In one week, I could not possibly discover it all.
My three favourite things about KI?
1. Little Sahara - yippee. Grab a board, and skid down the dunes. Laugh a minute, and spectacular views across the dunes from the top.
2. Seal Bay - watching sea lions grunt, groan and heave just metres from you. What's not to love about watching these creatures? So cute.
3. Stokes Bay - a beach with access through a small opening in a huge cliff. It sounds so secret. Bright white sand, rock pools and peace wait on the other side. Squeeze through.
Three things I'd love to do on KI?
1. Stay at a luxury holiday home with views over one of the gorgeous beaches.
2. Stay at Southern Ocean Lodge
3. Sail the coast on a beautiful summers day, dipping in the ocean to cool off wherever I please.
Who has been? And what is your favourite thing?