1. Cuba - the old world, the cars, the dancing, the music, the colour.
2. Hawaii - the beaches, the surfing, the countryside, the little unknown places on the islands.
3. Northern Lights - magic. I'd love to stay in one of the igloo hotels and watch the lights dance from bed.
4. US - a road trip from the skyscrapers of New York to the trams of San Francisco. And everything in between. Not too much to ask?
5. Mexico - Spanish, mexican food, the west coast, maybe a bit of touristy stuff. Really would love to hang out here.
6. Northeast, Brazil. I've already been, but I have to do it again. The beaches, the architecture, the culture... the caipirinhas and batidas. Yum.
7. Antarctica. I hate the cold, but this would be worth it. Little penguins, grand icescapes - a completely foreign environment.
8. Necker Island - of course, complete with Richard Branson. I have the opportunity to go next year but don't have the $$$. One day. Why not?
9. White Christmas in Europe. I'm not sure exactly where, but somewhere that is a little more 'snowy and white' than the London white Christmas sprinkle I had back in 2003.
10. Australian road trip. This is something that may be scheduled on the calendar very soon. I want to go all around. Perhaps not in the one trip, maybe a few. One up the East Coast. The second over to the west and down the guts of Aussie. And then another for Tassie and the Great Ocean Road again (third time).
What have I missed? I'm sure there are some places where later I'll think 'ahh, that is a top ten'.
Where does your ultimate travel list take you to? Please comment below. Maybe I can add it to mine. :)