Ever wondered what you get for your one hour Editorial photo shoot? Here is a sample from a recent shoot in Port Lincoln.
Just a quick update on my regional photo tours....
Last week I headed north to Flinders Ranges and Burra. I have about 700 photos to go through so will share some with you soon. In the meantime, here are a couple I took on my iPhone. Just to prove it's not the tool - it's the way you use it. :)
How amazing is this landscape? I'm a coastal girl but this has something special about it.
This weekend and next week I am over on Yorke and Eyre Peninsula. Would love to fill a couple of spots on Monday/Tuesday at Port Lincoln... if you or anyone you know is in need of some photo updates...
$400 gets one hour of photography and up to twenty images. Plus, I'm going to be putting together a regional social media stock photo pack - and you get this for free. Valued at $100.
Email me ASAP to discuss.
I travel a lot. Aussies can travel a lot. But for near perfect beaches, many Aussie beaches can't be topped. Compare the beaches in South Australia (let alone Australia) to Bali or Phuket - beach destinations we flock to.
10 South Aussie differences:
1. White, smooth sand that doesn't hurt to walk on
2. Clean sand and water
3. Beautiful clear water (most of the time)
4. You leave the water without itching from sea lice
5. No touts to harass you
6. You can drive to a number of suburban beaches within half an hour of the CBD. An hour drive to the Fleurieu beaches of awesomeness.
7. Litter doesn't float to shore as you swim or surf
8. You don't have to sniff some strangers armpit as you lie on your towel, squeezed on a snippet of beach
9. Experienced surf lifesavers patrol sections of beach for safety
10. There is a beach for everyone - placid kids splash-around beaches (Horseshoe Bay, Glenelg, Kingston Park), trendy 'be seen' beaches (Henley), nudist beach (Maslin), all to your own beaches (KI, Eyre and Yorke Peninsula), and surf beaches (Mid Coast, Middleton, Waitpinga, Chiton, Parsons… all close to Adelaide).
Anyone have any favourites?